Construction Sales Representative
Job Summary: Construction Sales Representative
Calling all Go-Getters! We are looking for the right person to continue working with our current clients and bring new ones in the door. If you are a versatile and creative person then we are a great fit for you!
The Ideal Candidate:
Do you like providing a solution when everyone else is pointing out problems? Do you connect with new people everywhere you go? Do have a mind for marketing and want the only limit to be your own potential? Do you want to be somewhere that you are treated like family not just another employee? Answering yes to any of these means you could have what we are looking for!
Those considering applying for this position must be capable of performing the following tasks:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with corporate clients both new and existing
- Engage in continual prospecting to include: cold calling, referral generation, networking, and marketing activities to sell our services to facility managers, top executives, and governmental leaders.
- Be goal oriented and driven by actually setting written goals and developing a written 30/60/90 day plan to achieve. Be able to execute the plan and continually evaluate on a daily and weekly basis.
- Be able to organize and lead a team of estimators and architects to close the sale through presentation of proposals to small groups in addition to large group power point presentations.
- Be able to speak in public to groups to educate and train on our services and processes.
- Be willing and able to travel on occasion for trade show and sales presentations.
- Be willing to live and work in the Omaha, NE market.
Skills & Qualifications:
Those considering applying for this position should consider if the list of skills and qualifications provides a good description of themselves:
- Have a strong passion for sales with a high ambition to achieve income goals
- Have experience building relationships and making sales up to multi-million dollar projects
- Base salary with a predominately commission based sales
- Education: Bachelors degree in business, marketing, or related engineering/construction field preferred, extensive sales/marketing experience may substitute.
If you are interested, please stop by our office:
Ayars & Ayars, Inc.
7021 L Street
Omaha Ne 68117
We prefer you apply in person get to know us right from the start! Ask for Stephanie or Andrew.
We know you are busy! You may also apply online at https://www.ayarsayars.com/submit-my-application. Ayars & Ayars, Inc. is an equal opportunity and drug free workplace. Ayars & Ayars Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Thank you for your consideration. We looking forward to getting to know you!
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Ayars & Ayars, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, ancestry, disability, veteran status, national origin, age, marital status or status as a qualified individual with a disability, and to make employment decisions consistent with this principle of equal opportunity.