Special Projects Group Craftsman
Ayars & Ayars, Inc., a Design-Build General Contractor in Commercial Construction is looking for Full-Time Special Projects Group Craft Worker in Lakeville, MN.
- The job is designed for small groups of employees to do projects for clients a few days or weeks in duration
- Some projects are new construction, others are remodeling projects
- The majority of the work is for commercial or industrial companies
- This role requires providing project leadership at times
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- 5 years of experience in performing building maintenance and construction
- Must be able to perform basic masonry, concrete forming and finishing, and carpentry skills
- CDL endorsement a plus
- Proficient in reading blue prints
- Must be self motivated and detail oriented
- Able to plan, schedule, order materials, and work with employees and clients
- Basic computer skills
Ayars & Ayars offers a competitive pay and benefits package including paid holidays and vacation for full-time employees. Part-Time work is available around class schedules. Ayars & Ayars, Inc. is an equal opportunity and drug-free workplace and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Job Types: Full-time
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Ayars & Ayars, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, ancestry, disability, veteran status, national origin, age, marital status or status as a qualified individual with a disability, and to make employment decisions consistent with this principle of equal opportunity.