Ayars Quality Safety Leader
Ayars & Ayars, Inc., a design-build general contractor in commercial construction is looking for a full time Quality Safety Teammate for our Lakeville, MN location. A work history in construction is not required. We will train the right candidate!
The Ayars Quality Safety Leadership Team is based in the Deming business leadership philosophies. The purpose of this position is to ensure the understanding of our processes, train on client and industry safety and process standards, and to help develop leadership within our organization.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Be a resource and implementer of our Quality Leadership and Safety Processes.
- Work closely with our office and field personnel on process and safety understanding.
- Ensure adherence to safety and quality processes.
- Assist with safety and Ayars Quality Leadership training.
- Data entry and follow up with 3rd party online auditing services, such as ISN or Avetta, who collects safety and quality data to help their clients evaluate contractors.
- Assist with strategic safety and process training plans for current and future needs.
- Jobsite presence to evaluate and ensure safety adherence, and to maintain our culture of safety and success.
- Ability to communicate in an effective and respectful manner that promotes a positive and safety compliant culture.
- Ability to maintain a proactive response time to safety concerns, with a focus on our zero-injury goal.
- Ability to work autonomously when provided goals and expectations.
- Strong intrapersonal and organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Ability to work in Microsoft Office preferred.
Ayars & Ayars offers a competitive pay and benefits package including paid holidays and vacation for full-time employees. Part-Time work is available around class schedules. Ayars & Ayars, Inc. is an equal opportunity and drug-free workplace and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Job Types: Full-time
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Ayars & Ayars, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, ancestry, disability, veteran status, national origin, age, marital status or status as a qualified individual with a disability, and to make employment decisions consistent with this principle of equal opportunity.