Brick and Block Mason Crew Laborer
Ayars & Ayars, Inc has been building lasting relationships in the commercial construction industry since December 1985, and over the years our focus hasn’t changed, we continue to work with our customers to develop long-term rewarding relationships. Our construction expertise encompasses a variety of areas from team-based, design/build activities through specialty construction applications. We utilize an in-house team of over 100 professionals to help our customers develop, design, and construct projects. We specialize in developing relationships with our employees that allow them to grow and develop their craft.
If you are looking for a company who is passionate about the work they do and you are looking for a place to grow, apply with us! Whether you have related construction experience, or are someone who is willing to learn, we are looking for you to join our team!
Our Perks: Mason Crew – Construction
- Competitive salary
- $1,000 Hiring Bonus!
- On the job and classroom training is available
- Full benefits package
- Health and Dental Insurance where we pay 80% of the cost
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Pay
- Equal opportunity and drug free workplace
- A great attitude!
- Be self motivated and quality minded!
- Experience with block and brick masonry or tendering a plus!
- Some travel may be required.
- Dependable/Good work ethic.
- We will train those who want to learn and be a part of a great team of craftsmen!
If being a part of a well respected construction company, who truly cares about their employees sounds appealing to you, let’s have a conversation!
Please apply online at https://www.ayarsayars.com/submit-my-application/
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lincoln, NE: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Ayars & Ayars, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, ancestry, disability, veteran status, national origin, age, marital status or status as a qualified individual with a disability, and to make employment decisions consistent with this principle of equal opportunity.