Ayars & Ayars, Inc has been building lasting relationships in the commercial construction industry since December 1985, and over the years our focus hasn’t changed, we continue to work with our customers to develop long-term rewarding relationships. Our construction expertise encompasses a variety of areas from team-based, design/build activities through specialty construction applications. We utilize an in-house team of over 100 professionals to help our customers develop, design, and construct projects. We specialize in developing relationships with our employees that allow them to grow and develop their craft.
If you are looking for a company who is passionate about the work they do and you are looking for a place to grow, apply with us! Whether you have related construction experience, or are someone who is willing to learn, we are looking for you to join our team!
- Competitive salary
- $1,000 Hiring Bonus!
- On the job and classroom training is available
- Full benefits package
- Health and Dental Insurance where we pay 80% of the cost
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Pay
- Equal opportunity and drug free workplace
- Having a great attitude!
- Installation of doors, partitions and windows
- Ability to plan and schedule
- Trim Installation
- Ordering Materials
- Reading blue prints
- Attending Project Meetings
- Monthly Project Invoice Reviews and Approvals
- Being self motivated and detail oriented
If being a part of a well respected construction company, who truly cares about their employees sounds appealing to you, let’s have a conversation!
Apply online at ayarsayars.com today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Carpentry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations