Ayars & Ayars, Inc has been building lasting relationships in the commercial construction industry since December 1985, and over the years our focus hasn’t changed, we continue to work with our customers to develop long-term rewarding relationships. Our construction expertise encompasses a variety of areas from team-based, design/build activities through specialty construction applications. We utilize an in-house team of over 100 professionals to help our customers develop, design, and construct projects. We specialize in developing relationships with our employees that allow them to grow and develop their craft.
If you are looking for a company who is passionate about the work they do and you are looking for a place to grow, apply with us! Whether you have related construction experience, or are someone who is willing to learn, we are looking for you to join our team!
- Competitive salary!
- $1,000 hiring bonus!
- On the job and classroom training is available!
- Full benefits package!
- Health and Dental Insurance where we pay 80% of the cost!
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance!
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Pay!
- Equal opportunity and drug free workplace
- A Great Attitude!
- NCCCO licensed for hydraulic crane
- Pass DOT physical or current crane operator physical
- Knowledgeable in crane rigging, hand signals, and load charts
- Physically capable and willing to carry up to 50 pounds
- Capable of moving steel and steel pieces to appropriate places on site using rigging and crane
- Ability to see hand signals telling how to handle the load
- Inspect crane equipment prior to use
- Assist with loading or unloading of material
- Perform duties in compliance with safety regulations
- Assist Metals Crew with construction duties (steel erection, carpentry) when crane operating work is not available
If being a part of a well respected construction company, who truly cares about their employees sounds appealing to you, let’s have a conversation!
Apply online at ayarsayars.com!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Commercial construction: 3 years (Preferred)
- NCCCO License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Ayars & Ayars, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, ancestry, disability, veteran status, national origin, age, marital status or status as a qualified individual with a disability, and to make employment decisions consistent with this principle of equal opportunity.