Special Projects Group Laborer
Job Summary: Special Projects Laborer – Construction
Ayars & Ayars, Inc., is a Design-Build General Contractor in Commercial Construction is looking for Full-Time Special Projects Laborers located in Omaha, NE.
Job Responsibilities: Special Projects Laborer – Construction
- The job is designed for a small group of employees to do projects for clients a few days or weeks in duration
- Some projects are new construction, others are remolding projects
- The majority of the work is for commercial or industrial companies
- Some travel required
Job Qualifications and Skills: Special Projects Laborer – Construction
- Experience in performing building maintenance and construction preferred but not required, we will train the right people
- Must be able to perform basic masonry, concrete forming, and finishing, and have carpentry skills
- CDL endorsement a plus
- Ability to read blueprints a plus
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
Job Benefits: Special Projects Laborer – Construction
- Ayars & Ayars offers a competitive salary
- On the job and classroom training is available for selected candidates
- Benefits package
- Equal opportunity and drug-free workplace
Please apply in person at: Ayars & Ayars, Inc., 7021 L Street, Omaha, NE 68117.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Ayars & Ayars, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, ancestry, disability, veteran status, national origin, age, marital status or status as a qualified individual with a disability, and to make employment decisions consistent with this principle of equal opportunity.