Exceeding Your Expectations
If you are considering the construction of a new building, regardless of its purpose, you want a building that meets or exceeds your specific needs, enhances your business image, is reasonably priced, and efficient – a building in which you can take pride! Tilt-up construction can be a great option to accommodate all of the above.
- Architectural Aesthetics – Ideal for implementing a wide variety of decorative treatments. Examples: exposed aggregate, colors / textured paints, and a variety of surface textures to enhance the general appearance of the building
- Reduced Costs – Reduced labor costs + Fewer manufactured parts and locally-sourced materials = More value at a lower cost
- Efficient – Mass of the concrete wall systems + Proven air barrier capabilities = Reduced heating and cooling costs
- Longevity – Durability and longevity ensures your value. Concrete wall system is fire resistant, impervious to pests, and provides a secure, safe environment
- Less Maintenance – Requires less maintenance than traditional buildings
Hamilton Telecommunications and Ayars & Ayars Inc. have teamed up to build a four-phase design/build project. The project includes expansive parking, remodeling, and addition to existing facilities, and the addition of new concrete tilt-up space to accommodate Hamilton’s growing business. The concrete tilt-up addition was designed and built to accommodate room for 20 offices and over 50 cubicles for Hamilton employees. One unique feature of this tilt-up project is that it includes a basement. Learn more about this project.